View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 17:23   Link #21
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It seems that the marines either send info that Luffy and company listen or they literally call Luffy and company up (I'm not sure how this is done, maybe a den den mushi on the ship?), and confirm that Luffy and Buggy are the two masterminds of the escape (considering that they were the original 2), and then start exalting Buggy making him look like a mastermind that has been bidding his time before unleashing his might on the Grand Line (or something to this effect).

Based on this new info, I'm going to make a prediction - Buggy will become the new Yonkou. The WG will fear his past (associations with Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks and Rayleigh, and now Ace), and will consequently consider him to be a greater threat between the two (Luffy and Buggy)....

Yeah, I just saw that info myself. I'm really pleased to see that the marines are taking Buggy so seriously, even though he's not a powerhouse like Luffy or the Shichibukai (makes sense, since Oda said long ago that Buggy's his favorite villain! ). I'm unsure about Buggy becoming one of the Yonkou, though. While I definitely expect him to get a huge bounty hike (does 200-300 million REALLY sound all that far-fetched now that he's broken out of Impel Down and is about to invade Marineford with Luffy? ), his main interest lies in hunting treasure, so I don't think he'll actually be seeking that sort of power. But then again, it's entirely possible that Buggy will have the position forced upon him by his 200+ followers after the war is over. Of course, this means that the poor guy's NEVER going to get a break from the marines after his business at Marineford is done......

Oh well, no matter what happens, I'm still expecting Buggy's old crew to reunite with him eventually. Like I said before, they should just ditch Alvida and add Mr. 3 to the crew's roster instead (the guy has a tendency to talk about money a lot, so him and Buggy are a natural pair!). I guess Buggy's prison followers can join, as well.......