View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 19:44   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Of course, there are shows where "when she takes off her head" would be perfectly sensible, perhaps even expected. S&W doesn't seem like one of those though.
Well we have run into some amazing characters in this series. But as of yet we haven't run into anyone I think could survive without their head .

Anyways this was a pretty good episode before things go wrong. I have to say Lawrence has gotten pretty good in negotiations with others. Constantly engaging Horo in conversation would sharpen his skills. Against others you can see his growth a little bit. Though I hope he doesn't get in over his head (of course that's unlikely).

A couple interesting female figures with the waitress and Abe. Both could be pretty important figures during this arc. I have to give the waitress credit since she is cute and has a talent for interacting with customers.

Horo's ears really helped out though. Helped to figure out the situation after listening to the conversations. I suppose both were getting drunk on different things. Lawrence really does enjoy these business situations even though he can get into trouble through them. I didn't know he'd made enough to start up a shop. Though of course that's not something he'd consider doing right now.

Anyways the next episode's title doesn't exactly make you confident .