View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 01:04   Link #595
Suomi
Kaiba

Unfortunately I don't like the series at all...
The first one is too blurred with the focus too sharpened, I can't really tell what's going on. Perhaps if you dind't blur her so much it would be better.
For the second one, personally it's just not to my taste, plus again too blurry for me especially over her face.
(Blur=blur or smudge, don't know which)

The freebie is a good idea but there's simply way too much going on in the first two. I think I like the second if you take the big C4d flower thing out? plus the reds don't really complement each other so maybe if you made the bg the same red as in the dress or in the first freebie. The third just looks like tentacle hentai waiting to happen the c4d just doesn't fit. the fourth has promise, if you smudge/blur her less and more just lightly around the edges and do the same thing with the bg i suggested with the second one as far as color.
i would also recommend a softer bg since she is cute but the background looks so intricate and almost dangerous.

I am very fond of the last series though and I likehow you are experimenting with new techniques.