View Single Post
Old 2013-10-14, 16:11   Link #8249
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
I can't believe I just realized it when a friend of mine pointed it out, but, everything that had happened that are related to Artus, from the deaths, the destruction, and the whole plot, everything was because of Doni's actions. And what fueled his actions... was that he lost in a frickin' online game. That's beyond the word "Petty" and "Unjustified" even with capitals on them. This is simply ridiculous. My opinion for him went from 'dislike' to outright 'hate'. And I would not be surprised if he doesn't get punished for what he did, barring getting shouted or something as minor and trivial at that. Being Campione gives you all the benefits of a Stu after all, whether they are an actual Stu or not is optional. Though most of them are rather shallow and lacks self-awareness.
We don't even know what Artus is going to do yet, (unless you're going to blame everything he's done before on Doni), so that seems a little premature.

Actually Doni hasn't really done anything much so far as we know (this volume will expound on whatever he's doing with the Franks).

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote