View Single Post
Old 2006-08-09, 13:33   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
Ahem...

It's been confirmed that the anime will be done by Madhouse, right? I have mixed feelings about that. While they're definitely capable of pulling out some sweet visuals, they haven't shown much in the way of animation l33tness in recent times, unless I'm forgetting something important. I mean, DN is mostly talking heads anyway--but IMO that gives them even less of an excuse to cut corners.
oopsie.. I swear I searched the entire forum with the keywords "Death Note/DeathNote/Death/Note". Either the forums are playing tricks on me or I need to improve my searching skill. I suspect the latter. I knew it was too good to be true to not to have a thread on this title already. I'm sure the mods will merge the thread with the existing one at due time.

As for how the show will turn out in its animated form, even if the show is dialogue oriented, it always comes down to how good a studio is at anime adaptation. I think KyoAni is the best example who are not only tremendously good with animation, but also very very good with picking their VAs' (voice actors), music, tone, etc. If the show turns out to be as good as Monster, then it will indeed be a really good show to look forward to.