Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-28, 12:41   Link #270
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignae
That's a depressingly low number. It's even behind .hack//Roots, the oh-so boring anime I'm following only out of curiosity. Sigh. Asked because it seemed like a very bold choice on the production's part, and people who are watching fansubs are expressing disinterest, so I'm not sure if it's possible to suck in new fans after what I thought was a mindblowing episode 4. Ah well we'll see. Oh, and that should be "Love Get Chu", not "Game".
Yeah, it depresses me, too. Maybe Simoun will find an audience as time goes on, and as the DVDs are released. I remember that one of the cast referred to Simoun as an "experimental" show. It's not the first time that I've found myself in a drastic minority. My own opinion of Simoun is in my reviews of favorite new shows (link in sig).

Maybe the problem is that guys like SF and girls like relationships and too few people like both. As I said before, I tend to like SF by women, maybe because it does include more about relationships.

The name of that other anime is RabugetCHU Mirakuru Seiyuu Hakusho. I think rabuge is short for "Love Game". So I think the title means: "Love Game KISS Miracle Seiyuu White Paper." I have no idea what "white paper" means in this context, but I've seen it used this way before. That show is based on a cell-phone game. I just saw episode 4, and enjoyed it, but the show isn't really very good. I think the game company is called RabugetCHU (Love Game KISS).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-04-28 at 13:12.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote