View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 16:21   Link #1577
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Was asked this via VM by a fellow member just a moment ago...

Quote:
So when they say that they aren't making any new threads does that mean that they will not create new threads for the new chapters?
No, we got a new thread called "Claymore Manga" (<---Link leads to page 14 where the thread is currently at) before they closed it. I think the mods just attached the first few pages of the Claymore Viz Manga thread and just stuck on the ch 124 thread to the end of it it to get it started on this new thread. It's now on page 14... the only catch is for some reason it doesn't highlight when a new post has been added, so just check it regularly (like you would anyways). Note it jumps you to the first page then from there just click the last page button to see if there is any new posts. Other than that it seems to be the same as the old chapter threads, just a big universal one.

I'm guessing though spoiler tags will be required for new chapters until they get scanned, so it's like talking about chapter 124 on the chapter 123 thread. Other claymore forums I hang on are just a single thread too, and everything works out fine 99.998% of the time spoiler tag wise.

However all the other threads, minus the chapter threads, seem to still be open (at least of the ones I checked out). So we can still post stuff on the image thread for example or the fan fic thread.