View Single Post
Old 2008-12-20, 17:37   Link #50
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Zero was too emo. Okay so his family got killed by vampires. So he has to drink blood. Suck it up already! I hate tortured characters. I like survivalist...

Kaname seems cold and distant but he's really caring, despite being a vampire. I think he's the most misunderstood Character and I like his love for Yuki. Except it seem that Yuki was more great full and idolized him, then in love with him It was more like gazing at something beautiful and loving it. But never daring to touch it. That's not real love. She doesn't love Kaname in that way. She actually loves Zero but wasn't aware of it. While believing herself in love with Kaname

Zero is the same. Well he realized before Yuki did. When I found out about them being siblings. I gave up all hope of a KanamexYuki ending.

Kaname is a true Bad ass and he's hot. Zero pales in comparison. In my opinion that is..

So I stopped reading it and had no desire to watch the anime. But I am bored and I love Kaname. I did see the first episode. They took that haunting sad, lovelorn look out of Kaname's eyes.

EDIT: DID YOU SAY MORE?

Okay I have to look at it now...since I was lied to in another series and it was the exact opposite of what I had been told.