Thread: Licensed Busō Shinki (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 00:04   Link #100
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Seems like a fun show. The focus seems to be mainly on the Shinkis, considering at this point we haven't even been told the MC's name. The combat is well done, but a bit boring at this stage. Might just be because I've watched too much mecha combat, but still, it's be nice having something to set it apart from the others fighting-wise.
Kinda disturbs me how.............................................." devoted" the Shinkis are to their master though. And what the hell was the MC doing to Arn under the covers at the beginning?

General observations:
1. Yeah, I know animes like this maintain realism like I maintain a healthy income (read: not at all), but seriously, how much do these 15cm tall dolls weigh? At that leverage, most people would need to use all their strength to flip a knife into a box with that penetration, and these robots can do it by sitting down? I'm pretty sure that exceeds the density of any material know to man. I'm just gonna assume they're running the whole "set in an alternate universe where Newtonian physics do not apply" thing.

2. Okay, what the hell is Lene made from? Seriously, dat BOUNCE.

3. Did anyone else find it funny how, during the search for the letter, Arn was like: "You two go left, I'll go right", and they still all ended up in the same place?

4. So apparently these 15cm tall robots eat cake and drink tea. Where does it go? Kinda makes you wonder just how anatomically correct they are.
i like your observations, keep it up, i'll be reading them if you do it again
also i'd like to mention one of the rules of anime
"everytime you talk about physics in an anime, god kills a cat girl
please think of the catgirls"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
Like this?

cant stop seeing this one