View Single Post
Old 2016-11-27, 04:23   Link #9
Sacredus

YEEEEEES! Give me more Lelouch and C.C.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

And one more thing. Lol, did Lelouch make Suzaku carry the burden of making him dispose his identity as Suzaku and live on as Zero without ever revealing the truth to anyone while Lelouch had a peaceful retirement with one of the best anime girls? Now I pity Suzaku even more. Lelouch being alive was a popular theory but this announcement confirms it (does it?)
Yes. That's part of popular theory saying he took his father code so he is immortal and will spend eternity with best girl.

As for story, everything could go wrong after ending of anime. You guys remember when Black Knights(? - sorry don't really remember their name) betrayed Zero and tried to kill him in 2nd battle for Tokyo (in 2nd series)? They filmed it. Now image what would happen it that tape would leak somewhere.

It could be also some new war and he will be forced to take his Zero mask back and help Nanally since... Suzaku is "not that good" strategist.

Anyway, I'm really happy from comeback of CG - don't really liked last OVA series.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2016-11-27 at 04:38. Reason: typos
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote