Thread: Persona 4
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-21, 12:30   Link #20
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
Liking the music already but not surprising when it's from the same composer as P3, Shoji Meguro. Still dark and mysterious which is what I like about the MegaTen series.
Has Shoji Meguro done the music for nearly all of the Megami Tensei series? I know he did the music for both Digital Devil Saga games, and I think he did it for SMT: Nocturne, but I ripped that soundtrack into a lossless format and can't easily play them on Mac OS (sigh). The music for those games isn't quite as "versatile" as the music from Nobuo Uematsu but it contributed very heavily to creating the right kind of atmosphere for those games. SMT:Nocturne also had some of my favorite battle music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
Wait, P4 is 3 years afer P3?

I thought the games were going to have completely separate storylines.
If they were related then it'd certainly help to make an excuse for using the same character designs and graphic style.

(I still haven't played Persona 3, but I really want to. My PS2 is back in New York and I have no television; I ripped my PS2 BIOS but PS2 emulators aren't far enough along yet that I could buy the game and play it on my computer yet...)