View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 08:57   Link #2646
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Oh yeah, if anyone just wants to hear what a 1yr old Nanoha would sound like.... Forgot I had the file uploaded.

Radio StrikerS ep18 - Guest is Hisakawa Aya aka Lindy and S2U ww

Okay, radio was put on the background as I was looking/flailing over things, so I clearly wasn't paying attention and I listened to this last night, lol.

- Listening to Hisakawa makes me think I'm listening to a really nice mama~ And there is an 11 yr age gap between the two....
- Mittan comments how Lindy is really kind and stuff. Yeah, Lindy is cool. I want more Lindy.
- Viewer mail mentioned the movie and they did the yeah it's pretty amazing! thing.
- lol, one of the viewer mail talked about Lindy's weird tea habits. I remember Hisakawa making a sort of "Ugh" sound while Mittan was still reading. I'd still try Lindy's tea set from over the Midoriya cake set because it looks more filling.
- Lindy and Chrono together again, awww.
- Rofl, Sugita Tomokazu got mentioned, well VA change and all because we can't have Mittan voicing an adult Chrono. I forget what they said exactly, but when it concerns Sugita.... It's best to think FREEDOM SUGITA.
- Mittan literally said it was a miracle [MIRAKURU!] when she won janken for the tongue twister part, so it's Hisakawa's turn.
- .... Hisakawa Aya is kind of slow reading it, well, compared to the previous girls. Or just Nana, wtf Nana.
- And yet Mittan slips up way more. Wow.
- The staff votes for Hisakawa!
- .... Did I mention how the staff is really S? The staff is really S.
- They both end up doing the CM with modifiers.
- Mittan was a monkey [uh, didn't she do this already with Teana for a Shuffle Challenge? lolol] and Hisakawa was, er, I forget. She sounded like an alien.
- Either way, awesome CM.

Upcoming guests - Still only up to ep20, hmm.
ep19 - Igarashi Rei aka Precia
ep20 - Matsuoka Yuki aka Amy

Where's my Ueda Kana already? I'm sure she won't say anything bad because her friends aren't with her, so.... :<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
Nana has a husband?? How 'bout Yukarin?? XD haha XD And the Agematsu I was talking about was Agematsu Mika, the one who (I think) she moved houses so she could be neighbors with?? XD
Agematsu harpist Mika's husband is the Agematsu from EleGa who composes a lot of Nana's songs. Nana's not married yet, but she said that she'd tell the fans if she would ever be wed.

And I thought it was Nana who moved. Either way, those Mika and Nana pictures make me a little jealous.
Quote:
Well, how 'bout your thoughts of Nana being one of the new casts in Kuroshitsuji II?
Nana voicing a boy > Noto Mamiko voicing a boy

Don't care much since I'm not going to follow the show and should drop S1, but I just find it hilarious how it went from Sakamoto Maaya → Mizuki Nana. Ono-D and Sakurai are both great and it's nice to see Sakurai getting roles again after that plagiarism incident from a few years back.
Quote:
LOL, how did Nana know about Yukarin's bad habit of dumping new clothes? Unless she saw it herself. Haha. XD! And no, I'm not trying to prove anything here *whistles*
Apparently knew from an episode of Itazura Kurousagi. Guessing Nana was there during the recording or something. *shrug*
Quote:
But, but, for someone Nana's age... I thought she did good in Gimmick Game.
The outfit? Sure. The dancing? No.
Quote:
And and and Mizuki Nana has a sister? XD
Kondo Mika, stage name MIKA. Did the OP song for Chrome Shelled Regios and has done backing vocals on some of Nana's tracks. She has a bit of a lisp and I've heard she's really nice.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote