View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 17:24   Link #586
AC-Phoenix
Detective

????:' go to olvidia'
Kon: "by the way how do I get to olvidia`?'
Flora: 'Forget about it its sealed off at the moment!'

Actualyl we saw it being destroyed...
That is referring to the city. And considering how much she already toyed with kon, and is still doing it (nice safe btw, Sanglain lol), as well as the Anime's running gag I'm starting to think she wasn't realyl referring to the city but herself.

And yes the princess pretty much said it, Kon is pretty naive to trust 'Flora' even slightly.
The last sentence as well as the entire journey became one thing as soon as we have been shown that there is teleportation magic: Meaningless.

So why all the trouble? She could have just beamed him to her base the entire time.
As for my theory: She is trying to revive the Ixion and is using the people of incongnito as well as Kon's team for it. She didn't teleport him because he might have found out so she kept Kon's ability to sneak around her base at a bare minimum.
A hint for this is btw that Kon was the only one who was always observed by her while he was on the base, while the other's where just lead into the room.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2013-03-04 at 00:47.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote