View Single Post
Old 2013-05-06, 12:19   Link #3399
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
No, those things will be negated. Touma's ability works on basis of the limited reality humans are subjected to. It has not been shown but doesn't it get repeated that his hand can erase God? Or any supernatural being that acts as god? The IB is based on the reality that Touma exists in, where he is born in. It exists to restore the balance to that specific world. The fact is it will negate anything not of his original world. The question of changing his setting to one of another world is generally moot because he would negate the means of transport anyway. If you do somehow send him over, you do not let him touch ANYTHING. There will probably be some sort of deadly rejection reaction of the world to him.
There is actually a way to send Touma to another world but not using a gate or portal because that will be destroyed or corrected by IB.

The way I see it. It is possible to do so by scientific way of worm hole where a portion of space is distorted and creates a tunnel in different space. The tunnel boundary shouldn't be touch by Touma because it will be negated but if he dropped on it and not touch anything then its possible for him to enter it because its a tunnel and not a portal to another dimension.

More elaboration to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post

They're also considered to be an ESP due to their hybrid nature; either way, there's no way Touma could possess them due to Imagine Breaker being a part of him.

This is also another question if its due to IB, the reason why he can't develop an ability. To be honest I also consider it because of IB. It negated any effects on him. BUT if its only a specific part of him and not entirely then its possible to effect it. But he can also negated it by touching it. IB only resides on his right fist.

There are lots of events where Touma was subjected to supernatural fields or bounded fields that he didn't ended up negating for just being there. The example are Ars magna, the Queen of adratic fleet and the darkness spell that Marian cast on Touma to blind him.

In ars magna's case. Touma can't really cancel the field with Izzard being there and the fleet will be cancelled if Touma make contact on the surface. The same can be said when Marian trapped Touma inside the sphere. He just touch the ground and dispel it.

Magic or super natural phenomenon works around Touma but once it made contact on IB. No matter how powerful it is it will be negated. Even the attacks of the divine beings though it will take time and it will deal damage to Touma.

For an example of that is Fiamma's big ass sword of 30-40 kilometers. Its huge and powerful and it can't be negated immediately but it will STILL BE NEGATED. it will just take time which you don't have when fighting which is why Touma develop the redirecting of the energy. Controlling the flow of exceedingly powerful energy towards different direction.

But still that didn't change that fact that once made contact it will be negated. and The contact needs physical contact.

So what's my answer?

simple.

make Touma wear gloves.

I don't want to make it dramatic that Touma will destroy the world when he is transported in different world so I will stop it with Touma being like in different country alone. Needs to adapt and think of survival (no money XD)

When he goes to places with magical artifacts then wear a gloves but places with bounded field will still destroy and not detect him because it will either be destroyed or not detect him at all. Like a void to super natural distortion he is.

As for precognition. True its like an enhance instinct and not really an esper ability. its like minds eye. Touma's precog was develop with continues battle that he ended up feeling it when one is starting to attack. He ended up feeling it on his skin the energy being gathered but because its an instinct that he is not trained to channel or used then it is not guaranteed to always work. Which is why he needs to learn the attack first or see it before he can understand it or analyze it.

In every battle of Touma he always try to learn or understand the attack of the enemy to counter it.

I can see Touma using magic or an ability on his left hand or on his foot but a full body enhancing spell will be negated once it reaches his right hand.

remember vol 16 when Itsuwa tried to heal Touma. Its working at first but ones made contact on his right hand. The energy is negated which is why Touma can't be heal by magic. Be it internal or external.

Science medicine or herbal medicine will help him