View Single Post
Old 2013-10-10, 01:49   Link #66
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Even if his bounty hasn't reached the 9-digit mark yet, I think it's safe to say that Sanji is a supernova-level pirate himself (he IS part of the monster trio, after all). So I'd say that he's a good way to gauge how most current supernova pirates would fare against the birdman.
Sanji has far surpassed the level of a supernova pirate. The highest we know is Kid who had a bounty of 315Mil.
1 arc went by since the time they finished off CP9 and that suggest that he was already at the level of a supernova by the time he reached Sabaody. After each arc the Straw Hats get a lot strong, it's an automatic thing.

Quote:
However, that being said, notice that Dofla, at the very least, DID acknowledge his strength nonetheless. Heck, I'd even say the very fact that he used named attacks against Sanji is a testament to how worthy an opponent he saw him as (notice that Dofla never used any named attacks in any of his previous battles, including his earlier match with Law).
Sanji was no match for Doflamingo. He did do better than Smoker did against Doflamingo which tells you he has gotten a lot stronger. Doflamingo's normal slice technique wasn't enough to keep Sanji away which is why he resorted to his Over Heat whip. Sanji did decently good against someone who's on a completely different level than him. It's only natural that he would lose as quickly as he did.

Quote:
True, but remember that Fujitora sat out for a part of the fight so for a while it was just Dofla vs. Law (in which Law got the crap beaten out of him, even if he was stalling). And I think Torao's more than aware of the difference between their levels, seeing as he's pretty much willing to throw away his life just to take Dofla down......
Fujitora was just out of the image, it doesn't say that he wasn't still fighting. In fact over the Snail Phone at that time you could hear the meteor crashes which suggest that he didn't sit back, he was still attacking.

It's only natural that Zoro and Sanji would be no match for Doflamingo. Sanji knew how extreme that fight would be which is why he came in with Diable Jambe. He also used his most powerful attacks which had no effect on Doflamingo. Zoro would most definitely do better but he would eventually lose. We may still get a chance to see Zoro face Doflamingo as well.

It's only natural that the boss of each arc is on a completely different level than Zoro and Sanji and proof of that is within every arc that had a boss enemy.
Even with Eneru Zoro stood no chance. His strength was extreme so much that when Eneru gripped Zoro's blades he couldn't get them out of the grip. And due to not being able to pull his blades away from Eneru's grip Zoro got a lightning shock.

It's also only natural that the Captain of the Straw Hat pirates is on a completely different level than his crew mates which include Zoro and Sanji. Luffy is after all a special character.

Law may be near the level of Burgess or Chinjao in my opinion. He can do decently well against Doflamingo but the fight isn't going to last long. He's going to lose the fight. If we go by common sense it's obvious that Law isn't going to die for some plot reason. Doflamingo may end up taking Law hostage and that would work out quite well.

Luffy is the only person who can take on Doflamingo in an on par fight being capable of coming out the winner.
Luffy hasn't shown us his full strength even in his fight with Chinjao. The biggest technique he used against him was his Lightning elephant gun - "Thor Elephant Gun". Burgess may be powerful but he's not going to push Luffy very far. Oda isn't going to spoil Luffy's full power yet.

How will you all reject my words?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
- Yes indeed . Sanji is very strong and is/could be considered super nova level. No one is denying that. But Super Novas are not all of the same strength. All i am saying is that the gap between Sanji vs Zoro/Luffy has widen by much more/faster rate than before. That's what i have been saying . I have never said Sanji is weak. Just that Zoro/Luffy are probably much stronger (imo).
It's obviously a definite yes that Sanji has surpassed the level of every Supernova's level. Even Kid before the TS.
Keep in mind that a supernova is someone who reaches Sabaody with a bounty of 100Mil or greater. Now they're just known as the worst generation, not supernova's.
Sanji did better than Smoker did against Doflamingo. Sanji's growth rate is extreme. Aokiji commented that the growth rate of the Straw Hat pirates scare the shit out of him even though he has seen so many other pirates progress.
I highly doubt that the gap between Zoro and Sanji is as great as you may think. Sanji has always been at a good gap away from Zoro's strength but their growth rate is about the same though we have nothing to base that on other than common sense. Hopefully we'll get to see a small fight between Zoro and Doflamingo this arc. Since the Punk Hazard arc is over Sanji should be strong enough to combat Vergo and defeat him. Smoker did a better job against Vergo during Punk Hazard and since that Arc is over the Straw Hats strength has grown and Sanji did significantly better against Doflamingo than Smoker did. He's most definitely strong enough to defeat Vergo now.

Last edited by Shockingly; 2013-10-10 at 04:23.