View Single Post
Old 2013-10-10, 10:00   Link #76
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

What is even going on? In less than one page everybody is arguing about power levels and trio's.

Look it's obvious that Sanji is strong. And his encounter with dofla seems to make him look otherwise so people are chatting about where he stands with that. But what I don't get is why we HAVE to use labels like "monster trio". Unless we're going to establish tiers(which I hate) in every crew that is significant, I don't see the reason to keep mentioning them over and over. It's a fan based term and we're all fans, but it's also a trigger-word for these annoying squabbles. Among other arguments. I also don't get why people have to be so adamant that they become arrogant and trample others opinions. That's just mean.

It's natural to wonder just who is stronger than who. Especially with characters we love to discuss. But there really isn't a single good reason why we apparently have to keep mentioning them(the power rankings). It's a provocative topic that users(new and senior) tend to get bent over as just witnessed. Why is it so hard to be observant and just refrain from something that you know will be a problem? Like I dunno, these power debates? Is there a thread for this or what? If it's this annoying it should be taken somewhere else.