Thread: Licensed 11eyes
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 07:49   Link #6
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Can't say i am all that surprised - ever since i played the original VN, i thought it looked like something to be animated one day. That said, i am not sure how enthusiastic i am about it - the original premise had a fair bit of potential, but much like Klashikari, i found the story plagued by a lot of problems, and it degenerated a fair bit towards the end it in plot quality. Still, this should be fairly atmospheric to watch (at least at start), and if they actually do something to improve the story - all the better. At worst, i dare to hope for another wonderful OP single, as the game's opening was a treat to my ears . Things not worth looking towards to: the male lead, who makes all the other clueless harem leads look like insightful relationship counselors. Kakeru managed to reach new heights (or was it lows ...?). At any rate, we shall see what the anime does with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Anime
Will this anime include new chara in x360 like Kanae, and Mio ?
My guess would be: highly unlikely. I haven't played 11eyes CrossOver, but bear in mind that it is a completely new story with new main characters, only borrowing the ideas from the parent story (though a few characters seem to re-appear) - so, no. It is unlikely we will see any of the new characters (short of some cameo maybe), as they have no room to exist in the original storyline.