View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 00:21   Link #65
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
There are rumors about a second season, but i just can't wait, so if there is any material like the novel itself or a manga, or anything that continues this story, let me know.
Hidan no Aria is originally a light novel, but there’s also a manga version. Both are still on-going.

From your next-to-watch list, I gotta warn you about one title, Hyakka Ryouran (HR). Coming from someone who already watch the entirety of HR (me), I can tell you that the story sucks. It’s on par with Rosario + Vampire anime. The main-guy appears cool in the beginning but as the story progress, he becomes nothing more than a sandbag for the girls. The dialogues are often very cheesy & campy. The romance/harem is your typical girls-go-crazy-over-the-main-guy-with-no-good-reason and the plot is your typical hero-with-his-(harem)-female-warriors-take-on-the-big-bad-guy. If you’re interested with this kind of element, you’d better read Negima! manga instead coz its story is hundred times better.

The good things about HR are the character design and the fanservice/ecchi-ness. The girls are simply gorgeous and even the men looks nice too . About the fanservice (Oh my, the fanservice ), if you decide to watch HR, be sure to pick the uncensored version coz you’ll be in for a treat . In fact, I think that is the whole point of this series: Fanservice in spades with dull story. As usual, I’m not trying to make you go far away from a title. You may give HR’s first three episodes a try and see if you like it.

From your maybe-to-watch list, you may want to pick up FMP Fumoffu if you’re in a mood for a comedy. Yes, that’s what Fumoffu is: A comedy series. Still, the romance and ecchi-ness that you’re looking for is right there and even comes full-force in some episodes. The story is basically about a teenage male soldier (who only knows about war) that has a hard time adapting to normal civilized school life. The culture-shock is hilarious. Go watch Fumoffu if you want to have a nice laugh.

Oh yeah, the same thing also goes for Hayate the Combat Butler! It’s a comedy first with the romance & fanservice comes later.