View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 04:34   Link #23862
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaokura View Post
Even Kallen was wondering wtf is up with Ougi and Villetta hooking up (like the rest of the fans, I imagine), but hey, as long as they're happy...

Still, I'm happy to see new material translated, especially if it's Kallen-related. And aww, she still misses Lelouch.
The pairing itself wouldn't be a problem if Ohgi knew well enough of all the circumstances and didn't side with her so blindly over Lelouch. From a fanfic titled "The World That I Knew", this is the type of exchange that by all rights should have happened:

Quote:
"I told you all that we've should have never believe that blond hair Brit prince. Now, look where our asses are." yelled Tamaki.

"But Schneizel said that Zero had Geass and that he was manipulating us to follow him." said Chiba. "And besides, Zero himself said so."

"But he never used it on us." said Kallen.

"What are you talking about Kallen?" asked Ohgi with Villetta standing next to him.

Kallen clutched her knuckles before answering. "I knew about Zero's... Lelouch's geass beforehand."

The group gasped, knowing that one of their own knew about Zero's powers before any of them else did.

"Did you also know about his identity as well?" asked Ohgi.

Kallen remained quiet.

"Kallen?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"After the First Black Rebellion failed and when he was captured."

"Kallen, why would keep something like that from us?" asked Ohgi.

"Oh, you're the one to asked, Ohgi, since you believe not only two members of the royal family but also someone who works for them. I saw you and Villetta together at the school festival last year and I saw her again at the school. She was there, monitoring Lelouch to see if he would become Zero and then locate where the rest of the Black Knights were and sell us out to the Britannians so that she could keep her title as Baroness." yelled Kallen. "After all wasn't she the one who shot you?"

"Hey, yeah, why are you even here? You probably did this to us so you could probably gain a higher title." Tamaki yelled, pointing at Villetta.

"Chigusa had nothing to do with it. She was trying to warn us of the danger Zero possessed and if it wasn't for her, Zero would probably have thrown us away as pawns. Isn't that right, Chigusa?" Ohgi said as he defended the woman he loved.

Villetta remained quiet as she did not answer, for some parts were true.

"Chigusa?"

"Well...I had to. Zero was going to expose my relationship with Ohgi and my possible connection to the Black Knights if I continued on following him to see if his memories came back as Zero."

"His memories?"

"Yes, the Emperor, his father, erased his memories making him forget that he was ever a prince of Britannia or that he was Zero or that he had a younger sister which is why the Emperor had Rolo pretend to be his younger brother."

Ohgi couldn't believe what he was hearing. The woman that he saved and loved was afraid of being exposed about their relationship and was willing to kept her title as a baroness instead of loving him.

"Get out."

Villetta was shocked. 'Did Ohgi just told me to...'

"I SAID GET OUT! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Ohgi yelled from top of his lungs. "It's your fault that we ended up like this. I thought you were doing this to protect me because you loved me but now I see that you only cared about your useless title of being a Britannian baroness. I don't ever want to see you again. Now get out."
Instead she gets a happy ending, while Lelouch winds up dead. What a charlatan.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote