View Single Post
Old 2014-03-18, 05:45   Link #1532
Asrial

Since there were some posts about the lack of fan fiction (at the time)...

I'm normally not into fan fiction, but I've been in a pretty hardcore post Blue Drop information overload. You know, when you randomly come across something, find that you really like it, and then go scouring the internet for more content.

Anyways, I found this fan fiction by GreatWorksOfNothing (http://greatworksofnothing.tumblr.com/bluedrop) and I want to share it for those that are into it.

It's a story about Hagino and Tsubael set between the accident and Mari arriving at the school. What I like so much about it is that it's completely believable (for the most part), because it's not trying to change anything. Not like fan fiction that brings Hagino back somehow. Nothing wrong with that, but it feels a bit awkward because I prefer canon information. Anyways, I thought it was fun and I think it's worth a read, especially for Tsubael fans.

Below is a link to a .doc version I made. I edited things just slightly to fix certain grammatical issues, and typos, because that stuff bugs me as I read. I made sure to keep it to really basic stuff to preserve the author's intended flow.

Hopefully someone out there finds this useful and enjoys it like I did

Blue Drop, Pre-Story by GreatWorksOfNothing

Last edited by Asrial; 2018-09-12 at 21:22. Reason: Consolidation
Asrial is offline   Reply With Quote