View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 00:13   Link #42
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
But regardless of that, too much was retconned from ASAS for me to think that Nomura had it all figured out. Kairi's design especially. That clearly went back to the drawing board at least once or twice.
While Kairi design may have had a review in design, some things were still retained. Most notably the change of length in her hair and the slight age increase. Which shows there was a plan for a significant passage of time eventually.

Other things though is the Sora and Riku falling from the sky in the KH2 ending during that clip with Kairi and the fact Roxas and Riku were fighting in the World That Never Was. Heck even Riku's hair and age change was apparent in KH2 for the time passage and I think a lot of people didn't even know it was him at that point of time.

Even a lot of the text that was flying around in that one part of ASAS were actual lines said in the story, most notably "We shall go together." Which Xemnas says in the final battle with him.

Not to mention with Chain of Memories taking place between KH and KH2, the plans ahead for the plot were much greater than one would think about. I have a feeling most people would think about only the next sequal in the series rather than than one 2 releases away.