View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 13:18   Link #23451
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lawl. Same people back to the good old Kallen is a murderer when the girl only killed on battlefield.
And before Zero came along, Kallen killing people on the "battlefield" did a lot more harm than good.

Quote:
She never killed anyone out of it, Suzaku was the only serious possibility, Shirley being a comic relief and Lelouch...she could have only threaten him for all we know.
Lelouch's pitiful physical abilities are also a comic relief, that doesn't mean they don't exist. And Kallen just threatening Lelouch when he knew about her being a terrorist? I really don't think so. The moment she removed the knife and let him go, he'd have been free to tell on her, and any average Britannian would have done exactly that, especially after being threatened. She seemed even more determined to kill him as it was the case with Shirley, and saying she didn't really plan to dispose of either of them feels like grasping for straws to me. There's absolutely no indication that she wasn't serious.