View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 22:19   Link #1001
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterf View Post
hey guys i have a question,as a fan of kaname and yuuki i wanted to ask,is it possible that heer supposed attachement to zero has to do with not accepting herself as a vampire fully and not wanting to let go of her human nature and also not wanting to use her fangs,if she used her fangs on kaname and if she let go of her human nature and accepted herself as a vampire would zero still be an issue
That's an interesting point you raised, and I believe there is that possibility. Zero is the last remnant of her past human existance and any memories that were a part of that time. Her refusal to use her fangs is definitely her continual fight against her vampire self. Like I said in another post, Yuuki is going through the same angst and denial Zero went through in accepting who she truly is (and have always been).

Now the one question that still bugs me is the short story about Juuri and Haruka. Haruka can't stand the light but Juuri lives just like a human. And she said she had 3 years left to live like that. Then does that mean that Juuri once lived as part human (like Yuuki) as well? How does that work?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote