View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 22:37   Link #60
Sol Falling

Interesting stuff. One advantage of reading this fic here over playing the VN (though I still plan to do so, of course) is that we'll get to see the whole story play out in one go. Even though I opted into the Mami lives route, this chapter was fascinating too and I plan to keep up with all of them.

I like how you brought in some added depth to the story with Madoka's thoughts in the narration. I remember there were complaints about Madoka not explicitly voicing the possibility of resurrecting Mami in this episode, although I thought Madoka's thoughts on the idea were clearly conveyed through her fear and her guilt, so it was good to see those thoughts fully laid out in this version of the story.

I'm gonna throw out another guess based on all the harem jokes we've been mentioning lately, but could "HS" possibly stand for Homura + Sayaka? lol. I quite like the developments hinted at in result HB.

Choice 9, meanwhile, is extremely interesting. Answering A corresponds with the anime and seems like the clear preferred option for maintaining Madoka's relationship growth with Homura, but that's why it is very intriguing to think about the existence of the other option at all. I look forward to seeing how the effects of that choice might play out later on in the storyline.

Keep it up!
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote