View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 00:47   Link #3272
Zuul

^The way it's written it's difficult for me to think Mikono is in love with Amata. She's never shown sparing him a though. Right after episode 1/2 I would have bought it but now. I'm also actually questioning Amata's feelings. The dude that won't try to move on anything unless he fears Mikono is going to be taken away.

You cannot possibly start strong and then nothing happens for 17-2 episodes straight. I'm now coming with my kitchen psychology for explaining why they are clutching to one another while apparently not being that motivated in becoming more romantically involved. It's probably just sloppy writting and the fact they choose the wrong type of pairing to be dragged for 26 episodes. They should have stuck to the 'I hate you at first' formula. It leaves room for actual developement and not stagnation/backpedaling like now.

Now I'm reduced to cross my finger expecting they won't feel like 'developping' (stagnating is a more acurate word in fact) their main pairing to not lower the mood of the episode.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote