View Single Post
Old 2011-10-25, 15:16   Link #234
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Second War: False Start

What makes to me so refreshing about the brand-new Fate/Zero anime adaptation is to watch and learn that, unlike Fate/stay Night, the point of view is not limited to just one narrator or character.

I got to watch at least four of the masters interacting personally with each one of their respective servants:

By popular demand, I take fond of for Rider: Iskander the Great. Aside from his prodigious powers as one of the world's strongest kings in history, Iskander has this friendly aura that gets sympathy out from me. Of course, I don't forget he's the King of Conquerors that at his time built one of the most bountiful empires and led way to profiting military campaings one after another, though conquering the lands meant crushing and slaughtering his enemies.

There are some who are also taking a liking to Bluebeard, because not only demonstrated to possess a creepy or even twisted charisma, but his methods of killing are by far the most brutal: Delivering hope first before crushing it into absolute despair.
Fear's meaningless if the victim remains petrified and unable to do anything for himself or herself.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote