View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 03:08   Link #58
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
I wonder what the connection to the ninjas being from the hidden mist is. Is it madara (maybe using a zetsu as a remote controlled body) controlling yagura and telling the hidden mist to target bakakashi and rin?

Or is it that after obito fails to save rin from the mist, he decides to take over the hidden mist and create the bloody mist tradition out of spite?

Although considering that kid zabuza (approximately the same age as kakashi and obito) was the one who ended the tradition, wouldn't that imply that madara or 'tobi' was possessing the mizukage before obito was captured by madara?
Also if this is the origin of tobito's mask, then the tobi with the flame looking mask might be a different person, ie madara

I'm going with the remote controlled zetsu with a sharingan theory
I was thinking about the same thing, we see here that Obito grew a long hair, and that is how "Madara" looked when he revealed himself to Kisame. I guess Kishimoto will follow the same path as he did with Sasuke: first Obito is enraged like Sasuke, so he creates the "blood mist" so that the mist ninja would kill each other and in the end the village is destroyed by a stronger country, and in the second phase he calms down like Sasuke did recently.
But the huge personality change in only a few years cannot be explained by that, so it had to be his fusion with a Madara-controlled Zetsu clone. That would also explain the vast knowledge about the ninja world, the ability to manipulate the kyuubi, and that the kyuubi and others thought it was the real Madara (Zetsu can become someone else so that nobody can sense any difference). The Zetsu cloak that also has either mind control or can take over the body is pretty good idea from Kishimoto because it would remove all the largest plot holes. And then only minor plot holes remain, that are also present from the beginning of the manga, so we wouldn't have too much to complain about.

BTW Itachi meeting the long haired Tobito might explain how the "bloody mist" story ended.

One thing that should be explain but might remain a plot hole is: where are Obito's parents and how come Obito only mentions Rin and Kakashi but not his parents. And of course why does he accept Itachi's offer to wipe out his own clan and with that his parents.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote