View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 23:11   Link #3648
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's basically the Juggernaut's job though. If they're not running to you to take care of the bosses then they're doing it wrong.

I personally didn't put any points on the Geth Turret. It's nice on the Geth Engineer, but I realize that the Geth Juggernaut is best when it has the maximum amount of shields and health. I specced mine 6/6/0/6/6 with Hex Shield dealing damage and size increase, and Siege Pulse specced for damage reduction and 4 shots same as you. I can thus focus on staying mobile and relying on my ELECTRIC FORCE CHOKE to replenish my shields.
I found the Hex shield useless despite trying to find some way to work with it. Just like the Paladin's shield I can't find much use for it. Granted it can stop long range attacks but because your so slow it doesn't take long for the enemy to close the distance.

What I do is 0/6/6/6/6 all to health.

The healing Geth turret repairs my shields and when I do the heavy melee attack I found that I survived a lot longer in battle. With the 4x damage reduction every hit the banshee does to me only takes out about ~1/4 of my shields but with the Geth turret and melee working together it instantly goes back up. Even when there's two banshees plus several other guys so long as the turret is up it allows me to keep on fighting as well as long range fights.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote