View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 00:38   Link #121
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
He would have fought moria at the age of 10-11 . But look we don't even know how strong moria was 10 years prior to fighting luffy . He was relatively weak when he fought against luffy and co and one of the weakest at marineford. He was most likely even weaker when fought kaido . Also don't forget rob lucci was kicking ass at 13 in new world without df powers ( side character relative to sabo), and actually people like brown beard were at new world. My point is moriah was probably a weak brown beard level pirate who understimated new world . This point is actually even touched upon by moria himself .
But any ways If you want to continue this discussion just send me a visitor pm. Cheers .
This is my last post on the matter as well anyway.

Moria's strength doesn't matter one bit, the numbers just don't add up pure and simple. Sabo was with Ace at the time Moria lost his crew and he was likely still with his parents (if not already with Ace) around the time Moria and Kaido had a rivalry. It's ridiculous and inconceivable to look at the numbers and think Sabo could still be this big NW pirate at around this time, then come back to EB to be with Ace and Luffy for a bit, then be blown up, saved by Dragon and go back to being the NW pirate as if nothing happened. It's simply illogical.

Is Sabo alive? Possibly...quite likely even.
Is Sabo secretly Kaido? Possible...but Oda would need some ridiculous and serious retconing (the kind that could ruin a series) or allow gaping and glaring plot holes to make that happen. So...I'll go with No.

I'll just await to see the next arc's theory of who Sabo secretly is.