View Single Post
Old 2006-05-01, 08:58   Link #19
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
@valdra: so far, every trading figure packs I've ordered have been "complete" (all figures at least once, most doubled). I figure I'll sell the extras later on ebay or trade with someone. (packs ordered so far with good results: shuffle! (all five main girls twice), Tsukuyomi (Hazuki in all her eyecatch outfits twice), Negima (all characters available twice), shuffle! half figures (four girls twice, kind of disappointed by "half figure" as wasn't very obvious).

I've yet to order a pack and end up missing any figure.
Really? That's encouraging then Judging by that I'd imagine the red wash ones are rarer versions then, maybe in each box you're likely to get all 7, then some of those along with doubles. I remember reading that 2 of the anime bloggers got *exactly* the same figures one time with a Fate/Stay Night set, I wonder... that set also had clear versions along with the main figures, and I have to admit, the red wash versions look muuch better than clear ones.

Quote:
i can't see anyone entering my room with Hakuoro on guard. ^^
If I had some way to attach him to the door I'd try that Or have him hang precariously from a piece of string attached to the ceiling.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote