View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 14:50   Link #1990
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Hmm... well, one can say that, if Athena doesn't remember him, he cannot apologise. Well, he can, but doing so would involve making her remembering a painful memory, and that isn't something Hayate would like to do.

So, the fact he became sad because she didn't remember him doesn't necessarily mean he loves her, but that he realised he wouldn't be able to attain forgiveness. Unless he states it, or shows it otherwise, his exact feelings toward Athena remain unconfirmed.
Ugh! can't talk back well that's true.
For me (after re-read this series 2 times) Hayate still love A-Tan, and he seek her pardon too, but once he realized that A-Tan also regretting their divorce and all been talk openly without any Interuption (Fuck Hata for this pattern!I'll kill U you know?!) and without any misunderstanding (once more, Fuck U Hata!!) he didn't need to apologize, they will made up naturally....
*aaah! can you imagine that?! after their talk they will smile at each other and calling each other name like in the past.....(and U Hata!!go to hell!!)

Sorry! I am still mad to that Hate-sensei after Hayate-Athena false reunion
Forgive me and what I mean is not to you Hata bastard!!GRRRRRR!!! *Sought Kratos in Athens to borrow Blade of Chaos*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote