View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 21:55   Link #1338
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
The person that called could be Berrybell or whatever Hina's spirit companion is called because when Jun got the note, it was sent by Holie.
mmm.. I don't think any of the artificial spirits have the ability to speak.., nor writte for that matter..., Jun's letter had written Holie as the corespondent, but that might just have been something to trigger the box from showing up containing Shinku.

Altough, altough, the role of the artificial spirits is still very unclear aswell, and what they're parts be in the episodes ahead..

We so far know that they can be taken by other rozen maidens, much like the rosa mysticae, but also they can be taken back, as we saw when Sui and Sou recovered they'res from Gin in episode 12 of the 1st season.

That and despite they're abilities, we don't know anything about them, why they exist and even why they where created in the first place

All and all, I also have to say it probably was Laplace that made the phone-call to Tomoe.., since he already knew her in season 2, in which she then led Jun into Enju's workshop where he was.. it all fits..

Back to the spirits though.., something interesting about MeiMei.. Gin only used him once and it was to counter Holie in episode 11 on season 1.., I wonder if MeiMei had any special ability...

We see Amethyst dream, pizzcato, etc provide weapons for they're masters.., in the case of Holie I thought that he was the one to provide shinku with the rose petal's, so in that case MeiMei had to provide Gin with the feathers.. but it doesn't look that way since Shinku often summons Holie into the battle several times while using the rose petals aswell.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote