Thread: Licensed Dagashi Kashi
View Single Post
Old 2016-01-23, 20:40   Link #183
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Me.

In all seriousness though, it really depends person doesn't it? If Coconut's comes to like everything about her including her eccentrics and theatrics then it's fine. I mean yes he's physically attracted to as of the moment, but I don't that's a problem at very early stages of relationship since it needs to start from somewhere. That doesn't mean it can't grow from there.
well to be fair is not like coconuts don't like snacks and the snack store is just more he have the basic shounen currently dream to be a "mangaka", as we see he does care for the shop he just want to follow his dream but this don't means which his dream can't change if him don't have the "right" motivation like his "dream girl" come every day and make his life more "fun" with her crazyness also don't help him being shy and unable to proper speak to her maybe also don't help the fact which she also don't give him to much a chance or hope in do that either he must first make her love him too not just snacks.