View Single Post
Old 2007-11-22, 05:00   Link #39
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Actually it is a toss-up between this episode and ef - a tale of memories episode 7. Both episodes are extremely emotional. It is amazing that two such episodes came out within a week of each other.
It's with episodes like these that make me seriously (not trying to joke with "nice boat") wonder if "School Days" had any influence on it.
Break down/Psychosis/etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
1. Asami - Still at the top until further notice. Sana - if you miss the younger Nanaka, the older version is staring at you in the face!
You must like Asami a lot. I do too.
Too bad it doesn't seem like they will bother focusing on her, leaving the only possibility being the unreachable and unplayable PS2 game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Except that Sana has also changed as Nanako pointed out. He needs someone that can understand what he's been through. That will become clear soon enough.
His "changes" are simply him growing up.
I'm not including his hidden changes (like fear of blood), but his overall personality.
Nanaka's personality completed flipped, but not Sana's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
What gets me now is the whole good friends issue that was brought up earlier. In my mind there was no reason for them not to tell Sana, *bleep* they should have got their parents to contact him 3 years ago. Instead they left Nanaka basically on her own, it seems that when Nanaka withdraws they leave her to it. <- that is an assumption from seeing how they dealt with her when she was angry at Sana.

The whole I couldn't do anything about it what could you do? How absolutely selfish is that? Shuu here is a clue it isn't about you. He realises how badly Nanaka was suffering (ofc not the extent of Sana now, as Sana has the secret post box), but how dare he decide to not tell Sana? Personally I think Sana has every right to be angry with Shuu, but luckily he directed his energies at being a lot more productive. So here is to Sana, lets hope he is able to help Nanaka get over her terrible trauma.
Yes, yes. That's the thing.
Something so horrible happens to Nanaka and no one bothers to tell Sana and his family?!
If they were more active, perhaps the situation wouldn't be so horrible.

When Sana asked Shuusuke why no one told him, Shuusuke replied "Could you have done something about it?" (or something like that).
But if no one tells him, he definitely will not be able to do anything.

Oh, yes, because next episode seems interesting, here's a sneak peek of next episode, which gives a better preview than the episode preview:

Spoiler for episode 9 preview summary:

Hah... Asami continues to be treated like this...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2007-11-22 at 05:18.