View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 18:49   Link #28375
RandomAvatarFan

Quote:
Notice how quickly everyone seems to confirm the whole witch ritual angle; it's clearly an idea that has legs.
I thought that this was established early on that whoever the culprit was, the murders followed the epitaph for this very reason: To create the illusion that it is a witch carrying out these murders. Is there a reason this came up?

Quote:
where the detective is not present, were outright LIES.
Your post and theory of Evatrice is interesting, but honestly, I wouldn't go so far and say that statement. I'm going through EP1 again, and even the things people say when they're "trying to get Father out of his room." can be interpreted as metaphors. They may be a lie, but there's a truth within all of it.

I wonder if this actually belongs in the anime thread, but since I ended EP8, I started rereading 1-4 and watching the anime side by side.
I finished the novel up to when Maria gets the umbrella, and watched the first episode, and it's really interesting. A lot of Kinzo's scenes have *no* witnesses whatsoever, with the exception of Nanjo in the beginning. Shannon doesn't even go to the beach with the cousins. Jessica carries the picnic basket down, and George brings it back up.

I wonder if there's a reason for DEEN doing things like this...

Without love this picture cannot be seen.
RandomAvatarFan is offline   Reply With Quote