Old 2012-05-11, 22:08   Link #2109
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
That's not a bug.
Only the target of diplomatic immunity can damage Poppy and that target is not Shaco but the clone.
I assume Poppy does not get a damage bonus against the real Shaco either, only against the clone.
Well that is just a list I got off of the board. The real problem is how the buff of smoke screws up Shaco's ganking potential. Whether intentional or not, it is a real pain. You don't even need wards against Shaco. You just have to watch for the puff of smoke. Mid is especially vulnerable to this smoke particle cause the lane is so small and the bush is so close. Usually I grab Red->Smite Wrath and gank mid at 2:00 to make them waste flash, but sometimes they just run back cause they saw my smoke - Confirm several times through chat with opposing player. Also to note, Kassadin has the similar effect on his Rift Walk and he got his remove. What bugs me is how illogical it is. Riot does not even give information on how it happens or how one should avoid the smoke from being detected when ganking. Riot doesn't even tell you the opponent can see your smoke until you failgank and the opponent tell you themselves; while all along you been thinking they have a multitude supply of wards everywhere. Of course, I use this strategy against other Shaco player, and it been pretty lulz -- unless I was close enough to the bush that I didn't have time to escape.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2012-05-11 at 22:26.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote