View Single Post
Old 2006-05-29, 11:39   Link #46
Souryu
nothing at all...

If my memory doesn't fail me, Angel Halo was the ultimate weapon of Zanscare Empire, since it had the power to turn all humans minds into a child's. The plan was to do that and conquer all the earth, but the queen fought that Angel Halo purpose was to bring peace and stop the war.

So that it could work, it was needed a huge amount of newtypes and someone who had very strong newtype powers. The first to control the Angel Halo was the queen, but after she died, the zanscare persuaded Shakti to control it (with the same talk of peace and stop the war).

In the end, Shakti was rescued by Uso, but returns to Angel Halo to stop it (since it had gone crazy) and sends it to space.

About Kateejina, well, let's say the war changed her. She started believing in the Zanscare beliefs at first, but later she just became a huge power hunger bitch. It happens LoL.

And the thing about V being depressing... well, this is true because of its "realism". Not only because of casuality rate, but because of how certain people got killed. For example, take all the Shrike (sp?) Team deaths... it didn't have dramatic scenes, long speechs or slow-motion action. it was *BANG* dead. It remembered some of the deaths of the original Gundam.

But for me, it was depressing because of the final moments. the suicide attack of the militia + feds was crazy, it felt like it was a true final battle, with both sides throwing (literally, in the case of the militia LoL) everything they had against each other.

And the death of Odelo was just OMFG. I think most of the people think V Gundam was depressing because of this. I mean... that was totally unexpected.
Souryu is offline   Reply With Quote