View Single Post
Old 2004-09-24, 22:48   Link #55
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melazoma
As reported in a recent entry on MOON PHASE:

According to an Nikkei Characters magazine interview with Gatoh Shouji, the creator of the Full Metal Panic! franchise, Full Metal Panic! the second raid is slated for a 2005 release. It is confirmed that the medium will be Television.

Personal reaction: It's nothing new, but it sets some already much-speculated details down in stone. I'm personally worried about the new show being aired on FujiTV, even if the past FMP!'s have not gone as far as, say Girls Bravo, in original planning (in terms of nudity and such).
I honestly cannot remember too much in the terms for ecchiness in the novels, there were moments but no worse than that of what was found in the prior two shows. There's a bit more dramatic feel to the story, however, with the inclusion of a couple characters and their effects on the tension between Kaname, Sousuke, and Tessa...but I cannot fathom seeing them go the distance of something like DearS or Girls Bravo in terms of 'flair'...just doesn't seem like something that would happen.