View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 15:20   Link #1422
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Not trying to. Just being honest why I left SWTOR. Though I still enjoy the game (I still have a month left on my leftover subscription), I frankly enjoy another game more. That's all.

Just saying because I left SWTOR before the F2P was even implemented. Now that it's free and leveling will be harder, I don't know if it's worth it to even try to go back, especially since my computer seems to barely be able to run it for whatever reason (probably my aging GTX 570... I really need an upgrade >_<).
QFT for me as well haha. I was all into the F2P and even resubbed 1 month, but after a week I just stopped again hahahahah. Well part of the reason why I haven't played is that I despise the fact that I made my Jedi Guardian a Twilek; he's freaking ugly and I do NOT want to go through levels 1-10 again. I thought it was cool at first to play a Jedi Twilek, but now I just think they're ugly tentacle faces. If I made my character a female Twilek, that would be a different story but unfortunately I didn't

I agree with creb. I have a 560 and SWTOR runs perfectly fine on high graphics. Of course when I did operations and Ilum back in the day, I had to lower the settings due to major PC lag.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote