View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 08:54   Link #751
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Actually after the first two episodes she was ok. A few moments here and there but nothing too unreasonable. You do get a bad first impression of her though.
As for filler, I think that's ok but timeline wise it might get difficult. Railgun still has to work with the Index timeline so it would take some maneuvering to get into a position where they could find a time to have the filler material. First season managed to fix that by making set before Index technically began but this one can't do that.
Once the plot starts moving and Kuroko is called into action, she is fine. It is only the down time when nothing is happening and the anime team goes overboard with her love for Misaka. I agree the first couple episodes are the worst.

There are gaps time wise in the arc, where could be placed without breaking up the pace of the story. Mostly near the beginning of the arc before things get serious. We'll see how the filler is handled. I think timeline wise, it makes sense to have the filler material placed so the season ends with the sister arc ending.

Of course, if the anime team decides to finally animate one of the side stories novels packed in with the Index DVD, they could fill up the whole season with minimal filler.

Thinking about side story pack-ins, and assuming the DVDs of Railgun S will have a side story packed-in as well, who do you think will be the focus of the story?
I'm not sure who I would want to hear more of.