View Single Post
Old 2014-03-24, 15:43   Link #81
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
I'm calling it, its going to be a bloodbath and Satsuki will bite the dust. She is the nobunaga of the series and that kendo guy is the Hideoshi...can't spell his name.
Yeah, but if that happens then we might get the hugging between her and Ryuko that all the fans have been predicting in their fanart. We can't have that, all that "what if", all that sisterly yuri, those Satsuki neesan nosebleeds, are just going to go to waste.

Actually someone did a sketch of something like what you're saying that was uploaded last week before ep. 23 aired. In fact it was the only prediction, yet there hasn't been any signs.

I was thinking if something did happen then we might get the whole "NEESAN" ultra power-up. I really don't want to see anything happen to Satsuki. If it did then the only family that she would have is the Makanshoku clan, and the elite 4. Considering one parent gone, we don't need another but hey we just have to see. But I can see the level of "vibes" on Satsuki. You're not the only one saying, folks on YT have been doing their reviews and live-reactions and they are saying the exact same thing. And I'll admit I've felt it to but I want to remain optimistic. Don't think the Japanese fandom would appreciate this, they might want to bomb Trigger. Let's hope this will not be another GGG Final or Ginrei.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."