View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 21:01   Link #1055
VVolf
夜空派

The "Recollections of Valentine's Day" story was a short side story (along with one more) that came with one of the Drama CDs.

Basically,
Spoiler for Recollections of Valentine's Day:

I forgot where the "House-sitting in a Thunderstorm" short story came from. But this is the gist of it.

Spoiler for House-sitting in a Thunderstorm:

Hope they're detailed enough.

There are a few other short stories as well.

Two stories came with the DVD/BD box set - "Recollection of the Fallen Angel", written from Kuroneko's POV; and "There's No Way I'd Seek Life Counseling from my Brother", obviously from Kirino's POV. Both stories took place early in the series. Kuroneko's story was before the first meeting with Saori's "All Together, Otaku Girls" net community; and Kirino's was basically chapter 1 of volume 1 written from her POV.

The Valentine's Day one also came with another story too, called "At A Certain Maid Cafe".

Basically,
Spoiler for At A Certain Maid Cafe:

The last story came with the first PSP game, I think. It's an ending for the game, an epilog if you will, about Kyousuke's life with his wife when he's older. Who you say? ...it never was specified. You can narrow it down to a handful of candidates, but it's also entirely possible that she's not among the OreImo cast.

That's all I think. I can make longer summaries for them if you like.

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
VVolf is offline   Reply With Quote