View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 19:17   Link #21
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Which is very convenient and manipulative, since in the meantime we have to see him being depicted as the hero he really isn't.

But it's not only the playboy thing. What about the fact he doesn't care about anyone besides his family? For example, when he went to see Kuho at the hospital it was pretty obvious he didn't care about her state, and was there only because he thought her accident was related to the penguindrum somehow. That, for me, is even worst than being a playboy, and I really want the story to call him on that shit in some way. But as things stand now I know I shouldn't expect that because I can tell Ikuhara has a freaking fetish with Kanba. I still hope so, though.
I thought it was pretty nice of him to visit Kuho, bring flowers and so. She's only his ex after all. I means it's not that fishy (more like "penguin~y") about an idol falling down the stair and forgetting the identity of her attacker.

He could just pay a visit to check out her well being. Then if it somehow relates to the penguin, it will be within his priority to search for a clue. If it's not it's still simply a sick visit to holdup the contact. Clearly he didn't just barge in empty hand trying to get as much information as he can