Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 22:10   Link #340
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
In the original series it's revealed that the planet the story is set on IS Earth, it's just been so long since humans have been on Earth that they have almost completely forgotten about it/don't remember where it is (they actually "colonized" it thinking it was a new world) and it was completely covered by the scrub coral. I was under the impression that it took a really long time to lose your planet hence why I said hundreds, possibly up to a thousand years, in the future. The AD (Anno Domini) bit is also really confusing me here, if Renton really was born in 1991 AD then he'd be my age which isn't old enough to have a kid Ao's age.

Liked the music in the trailer, CR has a video for it up now if people are still having trouble seeing it, and I'm amused by the Mystery Machine look-a-like flying van, still not sure what to think of everything else though, even the shots of the setting look really different from the original show.
Well if the first series andthe second series is close together in years, if 20 years have passes since the original, then it took renton and eureka 7 years to make a child, in thirteen more years it will be 2025, if that's possible, bones can pull anything off with this sequel. But yeah this is my theory.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote