View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 15:19   Link #70
ZODDGUTS

Duckroll sum this ep perfectly:

Episode 14

Quote:
Wow. That was so dumb it made me dumber too. My IQ is probably about 2 now. Kirito really is the ultimate Gary Stu. It's not good enough that he's already a nice guy, who gets all the girls, is probably the best solo player in the game, and is always at the right place at the right time. Nope. The game also has to come out and acknowledge that he is the player with the fastest reaction time. He also manages to figure out who the REAL villain is, just because. But that's not all! The villain also acknowledges that he is the most worthy opponent, and gives him a chance to beat the game immediately. Even though all the odds are stacked against him, he still manages to win, just because well.... the SYSTEM DECIDED TO LET HIM.

My God. I can just imagine the author writing this shit with his pants down, while jerking off at every line as he imagines himself as Kirito the ultimate super badass. Yeah, basically this is the ultimate representation of Young Adult fiction. Can it get any worse? Tune in next week to find out! Lol.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote