View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 11:05   Link #175
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah I kinda got that bit...

What I'm asking is where did you get those from. I'm asking for a reference.

You're making a lot of claims and I still don't know what they're based on.

And Sena is no less chaste. I don't know what you're trying to imply and I don't want to know either...
No. I'm not going to go rewatch two whole seasons so I can give you episode numbers to go review. I don't care enough for that level of effort. That does not invalidate my observations.

As for Sena being less chaste, I'm not implying anything, I'm out right stating it. Sena plays openly eroges in front of the other characters, including sex scenes. Hardly what most people consider "chaste" behavior for a girl. Compare that to Yozora who is a total prude. This is an obvious thing, I'm not sure why you're getting so defensive about it.

Perhaps you think chaste refers only to one's virginal status? It does not.

chaste: Morally pure in thought or conduct; decent and modest.

Is Sena a slut? No, and I never implied or said that she was. Nor is she sexually aggressive, which is why, unlike Rita, Sena is not abhorrent to Kodaka. Still, it's pretty clear that Kodaka does not look favorably on Sena's aberrant fantasies about young girls having sex.

Good grief, I like Sena. I like Yozora. I think they're interesting characters. Personally, I wouldn't pick either of them for a girlfriend.

Just because you've signed up for team Sena is no reason to get all huffy when someone points out that the MC doesn't seem to favor her character traits. Yozora has flaws too. I'm just pointing out that from what I've seen Kodaka seems to be more likely to develop a romantic interest in Yozora then Sena- at least if it weren't for all the external forces pushing him towards Sena (ie the engagement, etc.). That, and Yozora's cowardly inability to engage with him.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?