View Single Post
Old 2007-02-26, 18:55   Link #170
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well, I don't think that chibi Nayuki was trying to comfort chibi Yuichi. She hadn't a clue about what was happening and was trying to confess to him. When he didn't respond, it dawned on her finally that something was wrong and the rest is history.

Talk about clueless. Sorry, no sympathy from me for that scene. That was the worst case of poor timing I've seen.

Spoiler:

In reality, a lot worse would have been said by some kids.

It's like modern day Nayuki. It finally dawned on her in the coffee shop that he loved Ayu. She's not tuned into Yuichi's feelings as much as Ayu was imo.
that is harsh T_T i wont blame nayuki for what she did...yea shes clueless but its cuase she is innocent and naive ~ cant hold a grudge to that face *melts*

she knew that yuuichi was going to leave for quite some time so decided to tell him her feelings before he leaves to get him to notice her...i gotta say yuuichi likes using nayuki for her own needs...*thinks back to him borrowing money to catch taht doll for ayu* but she didnt mind at all...

gah nayuki was just unlucky she caught him at a rather bad timing >.< but being clueless is part of her personality ~ so it would be more out of character for her to notice yuuichi crying

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS