View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 20:56   Link #1675
Kuze

If I'm reading Yukari's blog correct, she's involved in Movie 2nd illustrations and something for C81 coming out on the 31st, plus ZnT, no time to finish Force 21.

Maybe Aki was right, they should've just brought back the StrikerS manga artist to focus on Force, and let Yukari go wild on colors.

Anyways, enough about that.

Michaiah is back, seems like all her words are for Corona and Einhart. She's pretty nonchalant.

Miura attacks; isn't connecting. Vivio strikes, hits every time.

Miura decides to just match power for power, attack where Vivio is attacking for lack of Belkan ruler precognition (hey, remember pre-Michaiah fight where Nun Number talked about how Vivio had yet to use her true power? ) Manages to knock Vivio off of the stage. (yeah, Miura you're gonna pay for that one)

Vivio has a honest to god **** eating grin on her face.

Miura is bruised up with a bit of blood out of the mouth, nothing at all is wrong with Vivio.

Hayate is nonchalant about it (kids gonna be kids, this is designed to be not at all threatening somethow), Nanoha and Fate are all "oh noes our (completely unharmed) Vivio!"

So, countdown to how long this will last.

Will Miura exit the stage with dignity and having proven that guts and conditioning can make a difference against a haxed out heritage, or will it be yet again "I use my truest power, therefore you lose and you like it"?

Before I forget it, yes, Miura has a star in her eye, and images dancing around her head. If ViViD were more followed online, we'd already have Kris telling her "you're a jukebox Euro! You've got stars in your eyes!" followed by Vivio saying "Yeah! Touch the skies!", and some random image of Haters gonna hate.

In fact, it would probably be right behind Olivie's HERP DERP DURR face for spamming.

Last edited by Kuze; 2011-12-28 at 21:08.
Kuze is offline   Reply With Quote