View Single Post
Old 2006-07-07, 23:13   Link #23
hanxthre
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP
Its not got anything to do with being Symbolic. I just do not see SHanks and Luffy fighting against one another. It makes no sense at all. And anyway, why should Luffy get someone that is weaker then Zoro?

Luffy will fight someone but it sure as hell won't be Shanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
I'm not too sure about a Luffy vs Shanks fight... I mean, what reason would they really have to fight other then just for the hell of it?... i can see a mock battle, maybe...
Wow you guys can't see the forest for the trees...Perhaps this won't be the final fight, but if it was the final fight in no way would I be surprised in the slightest...Shanks always instilled in Luffy to be the best pirate he can be...Imagine if both of them stood in each others way of discovering One Piece...They are not gonna take each others hand and skip toward it together...That isn't the pirates way and there can only be one king of the pirates...The have supreme respect for each other and I have no doubt each would fight their hardest and it would probably be pretty epic if Shanks does have a special power (which i think would be the craziest shit in the world if he didn't) It makes no sense at all?? C'mon use your imagination, have you never heard of teacher vs. student...It makes perfect sense (To fight the man that made you aspire to be a pirate, to become the king of the pirates)...I'm miffed how you guys can't see that regardless if it's gonna actually happen or not...
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote