View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 02:32   Link #1907
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
I hated the ending of the series too. And reaching out his RIGHT hand made it kinda weird, as he should've extended both hands, but he reaches on the side of Ranka and not Sheryl. But the triangle was announced "inconclusive" as I'm going "um, really?" First off, he extended ONE hand, and it was to RANKA. Which many stated he wants to scoop Sheryl up, but I doubt that. It would've made it "inconclusive" had he extended BOTH hands. But only one... gee, I wonder who is trolling again.
I liked the ending of the series, but it seemed more conclusive... you know everyone was alive and well?

Plus Alto might had extended his right hand because he's right handed. And if you squint at the scene, he was tilting to his left. But we know that trolling official spread had him reach there and hand out BOTH hands. Because they wanted to play with the suspense.

He seemed more decisive in the movies, though? Not Just about the girls, but overall in his choices. Besides there is her best friend (with Sheryl), so it makes sense they would talk about it. Sheryl would kick him if he says something dumb.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"